– This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright.
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and rough patches.
– Lactic acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid.
– Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
– Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
– Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
– AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation.
– Use as part of your evening skincare regimen up to three times per week.
– After cleansing, gently apply to skin in small, circular motions to the face, neck, and décolleté. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas.
– Do not rinse after application.
– Wait a few minutes after application before applying other skincare.
– Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use. If using more than one exfoliating product, irritation may occur.
AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that promotes exfoliation while providing moisturization.
Glycolic Acid: an AHA that promotes exfoliation.
Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps reduce the appearance of pores.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.