– UVA/UVB sun protection
– Chemical-free UV filters
– Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
– Water-resistant (40 minutes)
– Dye-free and gluten-free*
*Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley or rye).
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
– after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
– immediately after towel drying
– at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
– Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
– Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
– Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.7% Titanium dioxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Alumina, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides.